Note: A special request to the Service membership and the MS (Yearly) Category members to bring their individual family smart cards at the time of Renewal of membership.
» Email id and Mobile Number Registration
- All Members are requested to register their email id and mobile number as early as possible at the club office during office hrs. the management has decided not to send hard copy of monthly bill to support green environment.
- if hard copy of bill required Members can download and print from our website as well as our mobile apps by login with their credential
» Stop Service / Defaulter
- The members whose dues exceed Rs. 1000/- are sent a reminder, for which the payment has to be made in 15 days time.
- Once the amount exceeds Rs. 5000/-, a reminder is sent through the Regd. Post , there by putting the respective membership on HOLD.
- If the member still fails to make any payment, his membership will be put into a STOP category and he will not be allowed to take part in the club activities.
- After putting the membership in the STOP category a NOTICE by REGD. A.D. is issued. A further non-payment of funds takes the membership to the “DEFAULTER” category.
- Even after being a defaulter if the member does not make any payments, then the membership gets CEASED. These members cannot be Reinstated.
- For all categories other then CEASED, if the total amount due is paid along with the interest and Penalties – (if any), in due time, the Membership can be Reinstated.
» Special Administrative Instructions
- Do not indulge into any sort of Arguments, etc., with any of the Staff Members. Instead use the Complaint book kept at the main Gate / Activities for any complaint / suggestion / feedback.
- Kindly Co-operate with the Security for Parking of vehicles.
- Children with (3+) age group require, Dinner Programmer & Other event,members are requested to engage only one chair per person, instead of asking it unnecessarily.
- Playing Cricket, Football is strictly not allowed other than morning hours.
- Jogging Track will remain closed after 7 pm during all programme day in Mega Lawn.
» Smart Card
Must carry your Photo ID proof to get your New or Duplicate Smart card.
It is now mandatory for all the members to enter the club and use the facilities with the help of a Smart Card. Hence it is a request to all the members (not having a smart card) to get their respective Smart Cards issued as soon as possible. It is essential, Compulsory for all activities & must for voting in the elections.
» Issue timings of Smart Card
All days from 10.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Tuesday and Public holidays closed. During major events / programmes of the club, the evening sessions may remain close on that day .kindly inquire at the reception for more details.
Entry Will not be permitted without Smart Card Wef. 01st April’12
» Guest Entry Charges
For enhancing the comfort of members there has been a restriction enforced by the club management for Guest Entry. All the guests coming to visit the club between Monday to Friday (Upto 4 Guest Rs. 30/- per, 5 to 8 Guest Rs. 50/- per and Above 8 Guests Rs. 100/- per), On Saturday , Sunday and Public Holiday (Upto 4 Guest Rs. 75/- per, 5 to 8 Guest Rs. 100/- per and Above 8 Guests Rs. 150/- per). A prior consent will be required from the Club before 24 hours for guest entry exceeding 4 guests. No guest shall be allowed with the Junior members, Member’s son and Senior Members (Guest).
Please check & ensure the number of Guests entered in your membership account on monitor at the entry desk. Any complain in this regards will not be entertained.
Note : GST @ 18% as applicable will be extra on above charges.
Check out New Rajpath Circular Online.