» Annual Subscription
|Type of membership||Annual Fees|
|Ordinary / Gymkhana Ordinary / Institutional Ordinary||Rs. 500/-|
|Senior Ordinary (above-60 yrs)||Rs. 250/-|
|Non-Resident / Senior (above-60 yrs) Non-Resident||Rs. 250/-|
|Senior Citizen Parent Guest Renewal Fees||Rs. 250/-|
Note : GST @ 18% as applicable will be extra on above fees.
» New Ordinary Membership Fees W.E.F. 28-01-2019
|Membership Category||Membership Fee (Rs.)|
|Institutional (With Two Nominees)||Rs. 50,00,000/-|
|New Membership (Minimum Age 11 Years Onwards)||Rs. 30,00,000/-|
|Member’s Son/Daughter (Major)||Rs. 15,00,000/-|
|Member’s Minor Son/Daughter (Age between 7 and 18 Years )||Rs. 15,00,000/-|
|Transfer Membership to Blood Relation (15 Category only)||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Transfer Membership to Others than Blood Relation||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Surrender the Membership to Club||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|Member’s Son (Yearly) (Age between 18 and 25 years)||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Service Membership (For Six Months) For first class Govt Officers||Rs. 7500 + tax/-
Refundable Deposit Rs.7500/-
Note : Application Form Charge Rs. 200/- for each category & GST @ 18% as applicable will be extra on above fees.
» Guest Entry Charges
For enhancing the comfort of members there has been a restriction enforced by the club management for Guest Entry. All the guests coming to visit the club between Monday to Friday (Upto 4 Guest Rs. 30/- per, 5 to 8 Guest Rs. 50/- per and Above 8 Guests Rs. 100/- per), On Saturday , Sunday and Public Holiday (Upto 4 Guest Rs. 75/- per, 5 to 8 Guest Rs. 100/- per and Above 8 Guests Rs. 150/- per). A prior consent will be required from the Club before 24 hours for guest entry exceeding 4 guests. No guest shall be allowed with the Junior members, Member’s son and Senior Members (Guest).
Please check & ensure the number of Guests entered in your membership account on monitor at the entry desk. Any complain in this regards will not be entertained.
Note : GST @ 18% as applicable will be extra on above charges.
Guest are not entitled to enter on a member’s card. SMART CARD OR FINGER PRINT IS COMPULSORY FOR ENTRY.
- Once the amount exceeds Rs. 5000/-, a reminder is sent through the Regd. Post , there by putting the respective membership on HOLD.
- If the member still fails to make any payment , the due amount on reaching Rs.10,000/- , his/her membership shall be put into a STOP category and he will not be allowed to take part in the club activities.
- After putting the membership in the STOP category a NOTICE by REGD. A.D. is issued. A further non-payment of funds takes the membership to the “DEFAULTER” category.
- Even after being a defaulter if the member does not make any payments, then the membership gets CEASED. These members cannot be Reinstated.
- For all categories other then CEASED, if the total amount due is paid along with the interest and Penalties – (if any), in due time, the Membership can be Reinstated.
Check out New Rajpath Circular Online.