» Annual Subscription Fees, 2017-2018
|Type of membership||Fees befor 30th April||Fees after 30th April|
|Ordinary / Gymkhana Ordinary / Institutional Ordinary||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Senior Ordinary (above-60 yrs)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 250/-|
|Non-Resident / Senior (above-60 yrs) Non-Resident||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 250/-|
Note : GST @ 18% as applicable will be extra on above fees.
» New Membership Fees
|Membership Category||Membership Fee (Rs.)|
|Life Membership (All category Closed)||N.A.|
|Ordinary Membership (Minimum age limit 11 years onwards)||Rs. 20,00,000/-|
|Institutional Ordinary||Rs. 30,00,000/-|
|Members Son/Daughter (Ordinary)||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Jr. Membership for Member’s Son/Daughter (Junior age between 7 and 18 Years )||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Transfer Membership to Blood Relation (24 Category only)||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Transfer Membership to Others||Rs .2,00,000/-|
|Surrender Membership to the Club (Against New Membership Only) As per Club Rules||Rs .2,00,000/-|
|Temporary Membership for Member’s Son (Yearly) (Age between 18 and 25 years)||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Service Membership (For Six Months) For first class Govt Officers||Rs.7500 + tax/-
Refundable Deposit Rs.7500/-
Note : Application Form Charge Rs. 200/- for each category & GST @ 18% as applicable will be extra on above fees.
» Guest Entry Charges
For enhancing the comfort of members there has been a restriction enforced by the club management for Guest Entry. All the guests coming to visit the club would be charged @ Rs.10/- per entry. (And upto 4 guest @ Rs. 25/-per guest, 5 to 10 guest Rs.75/- Per guest & from 11 and above will be charged Rs.150/- per guest from 1st April to 30th June of every year). after 30th June on Sunday’s and Public holiday’s Guest charge for upto 4 guest @ Rs. 10/-per guest, 5 to 10 guest Rs.30/- Per guest & from 11 and above will be charged Rs.60/- per guest. A prior consent will be required from the Club before 24 hours for guest entry exceeding 4 guests. No guest shall be allowed with the Junior members, Member’s son and Senior Members (guest).
Please check & ensure the number of Guests entered in your membership account on monitor at the entry desk. Any complain in this regards will not be entertained.
Note : GST @ 18% as applicable will be extra on above charges.
Guest are not entitled to enter on a member’s card. SMART CARD IS COMPULSORY FOR ENTRY.
- Once the amount exceeds Rs. 5000/-, a reminder is sent through the Regd. Post , there by putting the respective membership on HOLD.
- If the member still fails to make any payment , the due amount on reaching Rs.10,000/- , his/her membership shall be put into a STOP category and he will not be allowed to take part in the club activities.
- After putting the membership in the STOP category a NOTICE by REGD. A.D. is issued. A further non-payment of funds takes the membership to the “DEFAULTER” category.
- Even after being a defaulter if the member does not make any payments, then the membership gets CEASED. These members cannot be Reinstated.
- For all categories other then CEASED, if the total amount due is paid along with the interest and Penalties – (if any), in due time, the Membership can be Reinstated.
Check out New Rajpath Circular Online.